Greeting form Albuquerque! It’s about 7:45 am here, and thanks to jetlag I’ve been awake several hour already. I haven’t ventured outside yet, but it is going to be hot. It’s summer, and that means it is confence season. Our … Continue reading
- 44th LPSC 74th Meteoritical Society Meeting ANSMET antarctica Apollo Apollo 16 Argon asteroid Asteroids Australian Pink Floyd BBC Stargazing Live Cassini ChemCam Comet Comets Conference Curiosity Earth ESA Genesis Geochemistry geology Glenelg Halogens Hayabusa Helium Herschel impact Isotopes ISS Jodrell Bank Johnson Space Center Krypton Live from Jodrell Bank LPI LPSC LPSC 2013 Lunar Lunar exploration Lunar rocks Manchester Museum Manchester Science Festival Mantle Mars meteor meteorite Meteorites Missions Moon moon rocks Moon Zoo MOSI NASA New Order NICXII Noble Gases Nuclei in the Cosmos Outreach Oxygen Planetary Science Presolar Grains RELAX Saturn Science Spectacular Solar System Solar Wind Space Exploration Stargazing Live Stars the moon Trace metals Vesta Volcano voyager Xenon
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- 80th Annual Meeting of the Meteoritical Society
- New Group Paper: Meteorites from the lunar highlands
- The Moon: Putting an end to “been there, done that”.
- EGU Conference 2017: Trying out a new type of interactive presentation
- New Group Papers about the Behaviour of Fluids on the Parent Bodies of Ordinary Chondrite Meteorites