Reporting from NIC 2012: Planetary scientists have been analysing stellar dust found in primitive meteorites for around 25 years now. Among the most analysed grains are the SiC grains, which are characterised by their Si, C and N isotope ratios. … Continue reading
- 44th LPSC 74th Meteoritical Society Meeting ANSMET antarctica Apollo Apollo 16 Argon asteroid Asteroids Australian Pink Floyd BBC Stargazing Live Cassini ChemCam Comet Comet ISON Comets Conference Curiosity Earth ESA Genesis geology Glenelg Halogens Hayabusa Helium Herschel ISON Isotopes ISS Jodrell Bank Johnson Space Center Krypton Live from Jodrell Bank LPI LPSC LPSC 2013 Lunar Lunar exploration Lunar rocks Manchester Museum Manchester Science Festival Mantle Mars meteor meteorite Meteorites Missions Moon moon rocks Moon Zoo MOSI NASA New Order NICXII Noble Gases Nuclei in the Cosmos Outreach Oxygen Planetary Science Pluto Presolar Grains RELAX Saturn Science Spectacular Solar System Solar Wind Space Exploration Stars the moon Trace metals Vesta Volcano voyager Xenon
- RT @bluedotfestival: We're excited to unveil some fantastic new additions to the culture programme at #BD17... 11 hours ago
- RT @bluedotfestival: Explore the latest additions to #BD17's culture programme... ⚡️ “Culture additions” by @bluedotfestival https://t.co… 11 hours ago
- New blog post on a research paper about chemical studies of volcanoes in the Lesser Antilles earthandsolarsystem.wordpress.com/2017/02/16/new… doi:10.1130/G38344.1 5 days ago
- RT @NatStephen: .@EarthSciPlymUni students take note - non-US students welcome to apply for this *paid* #internship, so you're eligible! #G… 1 week ago
- RT @Katie_H_Joy: Alpbach space exploration student summer school applications open m.esa.int/Education/ESA_… 1 week ago
- New group paper about the chemical signatures of volcanoes in the Lesser Antilles
- Lunar Meteorites – where are they all?
- New Group paper: The I-Xe chronometer and its constraints on the accretion and evolution of planetesimals
- New exciting meteorite project
- New Group paper: When is a komatiite not a komatiite?