Reporting from NIC 2012: Planetary scientists have been analysing stellar dust found in primitive meteorites for around 25 years now. Among the most analysed grains are the SiC grains, which are characterised by their Si, C and N isotope ratios. … Continue reading
- 44th LPSC 74th Meteoritical Society Meeting ANSMET antarctica Apollo Apollo 16 Argon asteroid Asteroids Australian Pink Floyd BBC Stargazing Live Cassini ChemCam Comet Comets Conference Curiosity Earth ESA Genesis Geochemistry geology Glenelg Halogens Hayabusa Helium Herschel Isotopes ISS Jodrell Bank Johnson Space Center Krypton Live from Jodrell Bank LPI LPSC LPSC 2013 Lunar Lunar exploration Lunar rocks Manchester Museum Manchester Science Festival Mantle Mars meteor meteorite Meteorites Missions Moon moon rocks Moon Zoo MOSI NASA New Order NICXII Noble Gases Nuclei in the Cosmos Outreach Oxygen Planetary Science Pluto Presolar Grains RELAX Saturn Science Spectacular Solar System Solar Wind Space Exploration Stargazing Live Stars the moon Trace metals Vesta Volcano voyager Xenon
- Seen meteorite hunt on @BBCStargazing - come and join us tomorrow for Meteorite Hunt! at @sciencemuseum #SLates and see if you can find one 5 hours ago
- Check out the line up of @bluedotfestival science activities and talks. Yep we'll be there in the Star Field. twitter.com/bluedotfestiva… 5 hours ago
- RT @jtuttlekeane: My graphical summary of #LPSC2017. There was a lot of exciting science, resulting in lots of fun sketches! https://t.co/C… 10 hours ago
- Keep your eyes peeled for the latest from @bluedotfestival this evening. #discoverthebluedot twitter.com/bluedotfestiva… 11 hours ago
- Don't forget @royalsociety #SMLates at @sciencemuseum tomorrow. Can you get on the #MeteoriteHunter leader board? royalsociety.org/nextbigthing 12 hours ago
- A day out in Bakewell with CBeebies Stargazing!
- Platinum group elements, layered mafic-ultramafic intrusions and halogens: A tale of two field campaigns…
- Lunar and Planetary Science Conference 2017
- New group paper about the chemical signatures of volcanoes in the Lesser Antilles
- Lunar Meteorites – where are they all?